Made for each other


Hello friends!  Another day and another card to share. 
To see the full reveal of this stamp set, head on over to the Technique Tuesday blog.
I kind of had in my mind how I wanted to use this die and stamp set, thats always fantastic and a sign of a great product.  I started by adding color to watercolor paper, using pink, red, purple and aqua Zig pens.  I did the same to the base of the card, using the same water color paper and pens.
Once the watercolor was dry-ish, I stamped the sentiment onto the card bas, then diecut the heart a few times.  I adhered it to the card using foam tape.  Using the remaining diecut, using the center piece of the puzzle (and a different color), I adhered it to the heart using foam adhesive.
To embellish, pink sparkly Nuvo drops were used.

All of the Technique Tuesday March products are now available, on the new products page.



Comments

Anonymous said…
This is me.
:)
This is me seeing this card.
:) :) :)
This is me that we get to be on a team together.
:) :) :) :) :)

Dig you, friend. A lot.
Sue D said…
So sweet--love the colors.

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop