Sassy Love Your Guts


Hello friends!
Another sneak peak at the March release for Technique Tuesday.  Today I am using a stamp set called Sassy Love Your Guts.  It has several images and sentiments.  Some of the sentiments are pretty funny.  I have never been stung by a jellyfish, however, I do live in Florida so I know lots of people and tourists who have. So this was very quite comical to me lol.

For this card I stamped the jellyfish in versa fine onyx black ink.  Then using assorted Zig water color brush pens and an aqua brush, water colored the card panel.  The paper I watercolored and stamped on is from Bristol.  Some of the images seemed a little flat, so I had to add color to them in several layers.

The full stamp set reveal of the Sassy Love Your Guts is on the Technique Tuesday blog.



Comments

Sue D said…
Love the colorful jellyfish.
Kreative Kymona said…
Hey Latisha!! Your jelly fish are wonderful. The watercolor gives them a sense of movement. Nicely done.

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop